POCKET TELESCOPE 25x30
This classical telescope design dates back to the days of Columbus. Nowadays it is popular for nature observation, hiking, shooting sports, hunting, traveling and wherever large magnifications in a compact design are required.
With a magnification of 25x you can bring distant objects up close, regardless of whether you are out in nature or sightseeing. The coated front lens with a diameter of 30 mm delivers sharp and clear images.
The monocular can be pulled out in 3 stages. When folded, the handheld telescope fits in any pocket or backpack.
A cleaning cloth and a bag are included in the scope of delivery.
AVAILABLE IN 2 VERSIONSPocket Telescope 25x30 brown/brass
• Brass-coloured tube, handle covered with brown synthetic leather
• In the typical pirate and seafarer lookPocket telescope 25x30 rubber armoured, black
• Black tube, rubberized handle
• Multi-coated optics
FURTHER MODEL 25x35Pocket telescope 25x35 brown/brass
• With a lens diameter of 35 mm
• For observations until twilight